Sweltering summer heat can absolutely make the interior temperature of your automobile reach very hot temperatures. The sun rays can easily wreak havoc on the inside after time by fading the vehicle seats or even ruining the quality of leather. There are practices to help cool the internal temperature level and several techniques work more effective compared to others. One of the most beneficial ways to help prevent the sun from heating up your car or truck is simply to have the windows tinted. There really are many different justifications to tint your car windows for instance, safety, energy savings, UV protection, along with comfort. Here are some of the benefits of having tinted windows.
7 top reasons to consider auto window tinting.
- Decrease Interior Heat – Quality window film can provide up to a 78% reduction in heat transfer. This reduces the sun’s effect of heating up the inside of your car decreasing the amount of time that you will need to use your air conditioner. This can result in extending the life of the vehicle’s AC system.
- Energy Savings – As stated above, reducing interior heat can reduce the demand for AC use. This can have a significant impact on gas mileage and a savings at the pump. who wouldn’t want that?
- Reduce Interior Fading – Quality film can block up to 99% of UV ray. This help to reduce fading of your seats, carpets, dash and wood trim. It also works to extend the life of these items.
- Reduce Health Risks – Exposure to the sun is known to cause potential health risks to the eyes and skin. By blocking 99% of UV light, window film will also act as a “sunscreen” to protect from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Reduces Hazardous Glare – Glare while driving can blind vision and create a dangerous condition. Window film applied to a vehicle’s side and rear windows can significantly reduce glare.
- Increase Safety and Security – Accidents can turn a window into thousands of dangerous shards of glass. Window film can act to hold the glass together during an accident. It can also impede a would-be thief from gaining access to your vehicle.
- Enhance Appearance – Most shops offer varying shades of window film to appeal to almost any taste. If you do not want to darken the windows, but still want the benefits listed above, we have a film for that too!
We carry a variety of Auto Window Tint Shades To Meet Your Style!
Window tinting shades are measured by VLT (visible light transmission), which is the percentage of light that passes through your windows.